Sunday, February 2, 2014

Happy Super Bowl Sunday!



Layered taco dip and puppy chow. What do you mean that's not dinner? It is when it's Super Bowl Sunday. The sad part is, I still doubled the taco dip recipe to fill a 9x13 pan, the same amount I Bring To A Party. Steve's coming home late from a Vail "meeting" and if Gigi and I polished off an 8x8 I knew he'd be.... sad. I haven't made either of these things in ages. This was my first time making taco dip with my own homemade taco seasoning in the base (no salty pouch) and it was just as good! Used black beans as the bottom layer instead of refried.


Side view

Gigi's 2 cents:
It was a very perfect meal. Just the right amount of seasoning. Just the right amount of healthiness -- lettuce and tomato!



2 comments:

  1. How was the puppy chow using the cake mix?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ended up making normal puppy chow because the red velvet cake mix's sodium was ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete