Friday, February 28, 2014

Cheeseburgers

I totally forgot to take a pic of tonight's dinner, guess I was really hungry. It was nothing earth shattering so you can use your imagination. For the burgers I do a typical mix of ground beef, some panko, chopped onion and garlic, couple eggs, and several seasonings, including dried basil, garlic and onion powders, thyme, and Mrs Dash's burger seasoning. For toppings (which mostly only Steve and I eat, save for Gigi loading up on tomato): tomato, sautéed mushrooms, avocado slices. Pepper jack cheese melted on top.

Our BBQ isn't yet connected outside yet so I have to cook them on the griddle. Not ideal but it gets the job done.

Stay tuned for tomorrow's dinner -- a new recipe I've been excited to try and uses some of the leftover fake rotisserie chicken from the other night. I've also been simmering a large pot of chicken broth all day today from that same carcass so the house is smelling gooood.

No comments:

Post a Comment