Saturday, January 25, 2014

Catching up: Cream of Broccoli Soup

Made Cream Of Broccoli Soup last week. It was a step up in the health department compared to the other Cream-Of soups I've made recently. Not as terribly cream/butter heavy.

Family review: I thought it was a bit close to a baby food puree, though I did try to leave some big broccoli chunks in there. Not my favorite, but I will definitely eat the freezer leftovers. Camden likes it a lot (then again, he still eats toddler pouches). The big kids didn't much care for it and it got an "ok" from the husband.

Gigi's 2 cents:

I did not like the broccoli soup because the only flavor I could taste was broccoli and it needed more flavor. Plus, it needed some seasoning and I’m not a fan of broccoli.

Owen's 2 cents:
I’m debating which was worse: this or the mushroom soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment