Thursday, June 26, 2014

Garlic and Basil Baked Chicken Thighs

I had some boneless, skinless chicken thighs on hand and I was going to make one of my standby thigh recipes that I normally use bone-in for, but at the last minute I decided to search for a new recipe. Which worked out well because I still had a bunch of fresh basil to use up from last week's Baked Mozzarella Chicken Rolls. I ended up trying Garlic and Basil Baked Chicken Thighs:





I basically followed the recipe, but used dried rosemary instead of fresh, and added some Mrs Dash (chicken) seasoning since it seemed like it would end up pretty bland. And... it was pretty bland anyway. Nothing special, but definitely edible. Steve, Camden and I ate it just fine. Gigi didn't love it but she still ate hers. Owen mysteriously became full pretty early in the meal. Definitely not a do-over but not terrible. It smelled really good when cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment