Friday, February 6, 2015

Asian Lemon Chicken Tenders

Last night we had Asian Lemon Chicken Tenders:

 Hmm... that photo is upside down. Well, anyway... I wasn't sure about this one, but it turned out pretty decent. I thought it was better than expected though not my absolute favorite ever. Steve loved it and said it was the best new recipe in a long time so I suppose I'll make it again at some point if he's lucky. A nice thing about this one was, the flavor all came from a glaze, which I poured over our (Steve's and my) pieces, but left in a bowl for the kids to use as a dip. Which they all hated and just ate the plain chicken. Kind of surprising because there was no spice factor whatsoever, it was very sweet, but to each his own. Also, there are like 3 foods that Steve absolutely hates, and one is pineapple. I didn't tell him initially that pineapple juice is the base of the glaze -- he had no idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment