Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Triple Citrus Glazed Grilled Salmon

Yes, it's another recipe for grilling -- and another salmon one at that. Tonight we tried Triple Citrus Glazed Grilled Salmon. And yet again, by the time we sat down to eat I was really hungry and forgot to take a picture. I'll just borrow the one from the Food Network:


My salmon didn't turn out looking quite so neat and fancy but man was it good. Two thumbs up from me. Steve thought it was a bit on the sweet side and preferred the grilled salmon recipe I tried last time much more, but he did think this was "ok". Eh, we'll be having it again for sure.

In case you haven't had enough grilling recipes, come back very soon. Already have tomorrow night's marinading in the fridge... and another one on deck for the next night too. London Broil and chicken drumsticks, coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment