Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Oatmeal banana breakfast muffins

I was intrigued by these Oatmeal banana breakfast muffins which have no flour. So I made them tonight, with the hopes they'll be a well received quick breakfast treat in the morning when our time is short with the dash to school:


I followed the recipe as-is, though I forgot to add some ground flaxseed that I was going to pump them up with. Next time. I did add a bunch of cinnamon and of course we had to have chocolate chips. It took almost no time to whip up the batter in the Vitamix. Just dump and blend and you're done.

Soooo good. I think they'll be slightly less-delicious once they are cooled completely -- they threaten to turn rubbery -- but nothing a quick buzz in the microwave can't take care of. They were amazing right out of the oven.

No comments:

Post a Comment